Wednesday 25 March 2009

Mummies day....

Summer with Auntie Sammy

Summer with Auntie Mandy (daddy in the background)

All three having fun!

Well I had a lovely mummies day on Sunday. In the morning I had breakfast in bed from my gorgeous husband and Summer who let me have an hours lie in - what a luxury!
I had a gorgeous card from Summer with a lovely picture of her and daddy on it. This was follows by choccies, a dvd, some bathroom bits and a beautiful bouquet of flowers - I felt very spoilt!
We then spent most of the day with two of Summers godmothers - Auntie Mandy and Auntie Sam. As you can see from the above pictures Summer had lots of fun playing with them. It was fabulous weather and we had a lovely stroll along the beach at Mudeford in the sunshine. We then had a picnic in their caravan - Summer had to make do with her homemade puree!


No comments: