Saturday 31 January 2009

Theo James Welsh 10.01.2009 - 30.01.2009

It is with great difficulty that I write this.

Theo James Welsh sadly passed away yesterday.He fought hard for three weeks but his bowel and liver had begun to die and the doctors could do no more for him.

All babies are special but exomphalos babies seem to have an inner strength and Theo had to go through so much. He has touched so many peoples hearts in his short life - ours included. He will not be forgotten.

Our thoughts are with Nicola, Gary and Lucas at this time as they try to deal with this loss.

1 comment:

Nicola and Gary said...

Emma and Matt,
I have just logged in to read all about Summer's progress as I knew that would make me smile:-)
I was so very touched to read that you had made a special mention of our beautiful boy Theo. That was very touching and the words very comforting.
Life is still very difficult for us but we have seen signs of our old selves and we hope each day brings us some more strength. Lucas is making life bearable and he makes us smile and laugh. Don't know what we would do without him...
I am so pleased to hear Summer is going from strength to stregth and now eating for Britain! Well done Summer. She is the most beautiful little thing and I will continue to check in with you all. I may not have my exomphalos baby in real life but he lives with me in spirit and I have met a friend in yourself through him.
Keep in touch and give Summer a big hug from me.
Love to you all
Nic xx